1. Living luxuriously is the ultimate dream, no? I am so passionate about loving where you live. One of my friends Nina, has the most fabulous instagram @lipstickmommy & I absolutely adore this picture. It captures a beautiful moment at home. There really is nothing better than getting home after a long day and crawling into bed.
2. I'm also obsessed with this photo of a beautiful at home moment. I love spending Saturday afternoons rearranging bookcases, clearing out the clutter and making way for new, beautiful things.
3. Speaking of beautiful things. . .my current coffee table assortment. Roses make me happy.
4. Another beautiful shot with roses. I love roses juxtaposed with a metal skull.
5. I am in love with these glam barstools. Majorly in love. Design by Nina Takesh
6. I popped over to the Refinery Hotel and I have to admit, I've got a new hotel crush. The weather in NYC has been so nice, so we had a late lunch on the gorgeous rooftop. On each floor, they've tricked out the elevator area with some fab style. I was into this vintage vibe. . .
7. The other day I was walking down the street and stopped dead in my tracks by a showroom window. When I walked into Alice + Olivia, I was wowed by the decorations. This sofa stole the show and everything else was pretty swanky too. How cool is that framed zebra rug?
8. Went to the NY Food and Wine Festival and fell so hard for the copper bar accoutrements. Such glamour. They really stole the show.
9. I absolutely love this view.
10. I stand 100% behind this asher roth quote.