1. As many of you know, my new home has been lucky enough to be outfitted with Farrow and Ball paints. I cannot describe how crazy in love I am with these paints. Expensive? Yes. It's just so very, very worth it. There is something about the color that just completely changes the feel of the interior. Pictures, well my pictures, don't do it justice. Here is my entryway wall, where I have used Farrow & Ball "off black" in estate emulsion. Not only do I love the wall of mirrors, the green plant does EVERYTHING for this area. Green is always a winning key in home decor.
2. The living room. We painted it in Farrow & Ball "brassica", also in estate emulsion. It's lavender but it looks very grey. It's hard to tell which one it is, different people say different things but none the less, its GORGEOUS! Literally makes every single day a pleasure and I find myself spending more time in the living room than anything else. My sofa has become my new workspace.
3. My roommate and I decided to go stripes for the dining room. Black and white of course and yes it's Farrow and Ball "off black" again. The walls are not stark white, they are more of that renters off white crap that I can't stand. Whatever the case, these two colors work well together, its a little more sophisticated than start black and white. BTW, I hate painting stripes. It's so hard.
4. They didn't come out perfect but they came out okay. Here is one of the art walls with two gold sconces on either side. So pretty.
5. It's the perfect mix with my gold base Docksta table + vintage bamboo chairs. We also mirrored the back wall for a more dramatic effect. Better pictures will come soon I promise, the Iphone can only do so much.
6. Speaking of mirrors, I'm pretty obsessed right now with faceted ones. I need more.
7. Did you guys catch my desk makeover? I'm absolutely in love with it. Thank you to Home Goods and their fab selection.
8. It was my birthday this week! I also learned that I share the same birthday with Elvis, R.Kelly and David Bowie. All men that move their hips in some kind of way. Very interesting. Anyway, I LOVE Elvis, such a hottie. Also, check out his window treatments here at Graceland. Hay girl.
9. Was pretty cool to see this cool pic of my Austin abode on Instyle's website. Love!
10. Part 5 of my Unleash Your Ista program has gotten the most feedback on any other part of the program. The work on discovering what is INSIDE of you has been so life changing for my students and it is truly so amazing to watch. Beyond honored to help you find your true calling so thank you! Thank you for your emails. [if you want to join in on the email list for free advice and topics of discussion on business and other life advice, click here to join]