1. I was over the moon excited to have the color experts over at Farrow and Ball come give my new place a color consultation. There were so many things about color I didn't even know. We chose some amazing colors + wallpapers for my place and I can't wait to show you guys the final reveal.
3. The secret to decorating in the winter is faux fur. I love this sofa lined with faux fur pillows.
4. I'm pretty much obsessed with this leopard sofa + brass coffee table collaboration.
5. How snazzy are the curves on these chairs? Had there been six they would have been mine.
7. Not only do I want to live in this room, I want to create it all over again in my home. Black walls for the win. That kelly wearstler wallpaper will always be a favorite of mine.
8. My favorite look for holiday decor...wreath on mirror. It's so simple yet so chic its almost effortless.
9. I've definitely been hit by the travel bug. This is my hotel room + where I will be staying for the Christmas holiday. Can. not. wait!
10. My favorite words of this week. "An interior is the natural projection of the soul" Could not be more true.