1. Of all the fabulous Thanksgiving tabletop setting I saw, Khloe Kardashian's table was my absolute favorite. First of all, that dining table + chair combo is stunning and just even the flower arrangements kill me. Gold flatware, candles, light fixtures, I could go on and on. Well done.
2. I LOVE pumpkins for a Thanksgiving tablescape, especially when done in unique ways. This tabletop is also super stunning, grey and gold make such a gorgeous combination.
3. I've been traveling a lot this fall, in and out of hotels. This particular hotel had a wood art wall sculpture in the bathroom that I just loved. I think the texture adds something really nice to a modern bath.
4. Popped by the Joule hotel in Dallas, and in the bar area I fell in love with this collection of vintage nude portraits. Such a cool vibe.
5. I also popped by the Goop pop up shop in Dallas. Absolutely fell in love with the decor (done by Michelle Nussbaumer). That canopy bed is amazing.
6. Around the corner in the bookstore I found this adorable chair that I fell in love with. How cute is that mane?
7. So, one day while perusing instagram, I saw this vanity mirror and figured out that it was from West Elm. I thought for sure it was an antique but it was actually a collab product from the Educardo Garza collection. They are sold out everywhere, but finally found one in New Jersey!
8. Here is mine in my bathroom. I am so in love with it. I just can't even stand its gorgeousness.
9. In other news of my apartment, I'm starting a mirror wall in my entryway. I've always wanted to do one. How cute is my friends pup, Ace? Adorable.
10. If you have been reading me for a while then you know how much I love to encourage, inspire and motivate. I got such excellent feedback on my ebook and at your request, I have finally added a new e-course, as a kind of follow up to my e-book. This one delves much deeper into the methods I used for starting my own biz. Check it out!