1. Exciting news is in development. If you have been reading then you know that I have a new project in Dallas coming up and I am so excited to get to working on it. This picture is of a photo shoot I did recently in Austin and to celebrate my final days working in Austin, I wanted to share this photo. It was my favorite from the shoot.
2. Elements of Style the book is so so so good. I especially love the spine. Black and white stripes will look good anywhere. Even if you don't need more books, this one can be used as decor. Hint hint.
3. Every once and a while I will go thrifting and find something that gets me over the top excited. This week I found this gorgeous malachite ice bucket with gold details. I really couldn't imagine anything else more perfect for me for holiday entertaining. It was 5$. I also scored this gorgeous big black obelisk for 10$. Gotta love a good thrift.
4. I am also a HUGE fan of rams head. They are like the Birkin bag of the design world. Everyone wants it but not many can find or afford them. I spotted this triple rams head here in Austin and I was over the moon about this one but I don't have the space for it. That just broke my heart.
5. Gold is always a good idea...thats my motto. So I had some art prints made up that speak my decorista language. Check them out.
5. The other day I was having some art framed for one of my favorite clients and I found these amazing gold + silver geode frames. I have seriously never seen anything cooler in my life. They belong to rockstars. We naturally went with the gold.
6. Speaking of gold. If I ever were to get a tattoo it would need to be gold. Thank the good Lord for Flash Tattoos. They are so cool and pretty and last forever. I have loved having my little gold feather.
7. When you get ready to pack your things up and move, its always fun to go through old things and get rid of them. I am all about cleaning things out. The hardest thing for me to get rid of are perfume bottles, I absolutely love them. They make for such great decor.
8. Anything in the beauty & fashion realms make for great decor. Especially pretty fashion books like these gorgeous Chanel ones. I love collecting books for my coffee tables. Here are some I love...
9. I'm also really into black and white palm tree art these days. Either that or I am just really missing California. I would love to see a pair of these on either side of a bed. It would just add something a little fun and fresh to the bedroom.
10. I've found this to be so true lately. Who you surround yourself with determines your direction in life. Who you are with is who you become. Words of wisdom for you all. Xo