1. I can't even believe that its August already. Where has this year gone? Seriously. I have been traveling so much I didn't even realize how quickly time has passed. Los Angeles last week and this week I've spent in New York City. Only 1 night did I actually sleep in my own bed and let me tell you, there is nothing like it.
2. My stay in NYC has been pretty amazing. There were a few days of that almost fall weather that I love so much. My hotel Renaissance 57 has been such a delight. With this view on the rooftop terrace, what is not to love?
3. Believe it or not I spent most of my time up there. I've been gone so long I've actually missed the sirens and the crazy sounds of the city.
4. I've been on the hunt for art this trip and I've been so many galleries I can't even remember them all. One of my favorites was the Fridman gallery. This work by ARIANA PAPADEMETROPOULOS was pretty cool. I love the decor influences in her work.
5. Manhattanites love their glitter art. Maison 24, one of the most hip boutiques for chic decor, carries glitter art by artist Camomile Hixon. It's pretty fabulous.
6. Not only did I shop for art, I also shopped for shoes. Decided to grab these gorgeous lovers. Aqua Alice & Olivia pump with faux snakeskin. They are so comfy and so much better in person. Literally, I bought the very last pair in bloomies, I found another pair here.
7. I also went by the Yosi Samra showroom, I couldn't resist a new pair of shoes. I swear they are the most comfortable flat ever. If you live in NYC, I can't imagine why you wouldn't have a few pair. As much as I love the shoes, the showroom decor was pretty sweet too. I loved this plaid and high gloss chairs.
8. I swear, this weekend was the worlds longest street fair ever. It went on forever and was pretty fun too.
9. This city has the best street word art. There is always some message that just speaks to the soul on these streets. I especially loved this one.
10. Oh, how excited was I to see my old bosses, Woodson & Rummerfield on the cover of Luxe Magazine. Again. I die for those blue chairs.