1. Leopard is still & always will be my favorite neutral. Also, its getting really hot right now in Texas, please bring fall weather!
2. All week I was dreaming of fall colors, mustard, plum, magentas, gold, damask prints, croc.
3. The bachelor pad table finally arrived and is looking so good. I love the shape of the base. So masculine.
4. We also threw in a few new pillows, including this super cool black leather skull pillow.
5. I rearranged the living room and put my black and white tufted bench where my coffee table was. I'm absolutely loving it. Form + Function.
7. I had the most life fulfilling experience, doing the room at Texas Childrens Hospital with Dec My Room. How cool is this article about it?
8. This paint wall at Bicsuit Home was the coolest outdoor boutique decor I have seen in a while.
9. I don't know what it is but damask walls never get old to me. Black on black velvet? oh yes.
10. Oh, and the W hotel Austin pool on the residence side is probably the chicest pool I have seen in a while. The landscaping is spot on.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends! xo