1. It's been a pretty fabulous week back in LA. I have literally forgotten how magical it is & I've been making my plans to be back full time in the LA area. For good. I hadn't yet stayed at the SLS in Beverly Hills and was very please with my visit. How gorgeous is this bathroom? Mirror on mirror is always a win in my book.
2. The entryway was incredible. All of the masculine wood going on was so good.
3. Speaking of masculine. It doesn't get much more masculine than this...
4. Of course, plenty of pool time was necessary. I didn't realize how much I needed a good getaway.
5. I've mentioned my current love affair with lavender, no? I'm all about this shade right now. My nail color, essie "bond with whomever"is gogeousness!
6. This was the room that is my inspiration for the week. Note the mirror on mirror, the lavender color, and a comfy space. Totally my vibe.
7. Meanwhile in Austin. Bachelor pad is look good. This guest room just screams sanctuary. I mean what is better art than natural greenery outside the window? I just love it.
9. I recently read a book about the laws of attraction, not the secret but sort of in that genre. It said to write down your souls to do list. I took so fast to this advice and put up mine on my pretty chalkboard. I just love it.
10. I was "seeking the beauty" during my stay in LA this week. This was by far my favorite vantage point. Happy week everyone! xo