1. After the Fourth of July holiday and my family in town visiting, there are Hello Kitty stickers all over my condo. Cabinets, lampshades, the toilet, etc. Everywhere. They make me smile, though because my little niece is the cutest thing ever its her way of decorating.
2. I also have decided to add succulents to my living room, they bring in the most beautiful colors. Light green & lavender. Cheap and so easy to take care of, I definitely suggest succulents for the home.
3. I am now a devoted woman to glass desks. Mine is actually my dining table, but the view is so good when you can see the zebra rug popping through. I love the visual backdrop it creates.
4. Speaking of Zebra. I am in love with these Zebra chairs & the black marble and white checkered floor at Elizabeth Street cafe. Such a stylish combination.
5. Clearly birds eye view is my current inspiration. I love the way different mixed woods look layered with black elements. So masculine and sexy.
6. Another point of my masculine project is this bathroom wallpaper. Schumacher killed it with this goodness.
7. I made a quick little trip to Houston with my grandmother and we stopped by High Fashion Home. Boy was I glad I did. I fell in love with everything, especially this little sitting area.
8. I was also overwhelmed with the gray wall of fabrics. Oh my goodness there was so much deliciousness, I wanted everything.
9. If any of you have heard about it. I've also been on the Advocare challenge this month with some fitness friends of mine. So I have been cooking at home a LOT more. I love it because I get to break out my gorgeous black and floral vintage dishes more often. Such visual eye candy.
10. I love this neon sign. I think I may need it. "Ain't nobody gonna stop this flow..."