1. These days I'm taking lots of photos of my place and the process of getting it together. I love putting a home together. Literally its my obsession. How fab are these pillows? Carpe Diem. The perfect way to wake up in the morning as I make my bed I am reminded to seize the day! Get yours here.
2. Also in my bedroom, I added two new French candlesticks to the mix. They are so gorgeously gold.
3. How adorable are my gold antique tea cups? I've been drinking coffee out of them because they make me feel so fancy.
4. I am always on the hunt. A few of us girls in Austin went thrifting and found this art for $20. So good!
5. I also found this cool piece for the bachelor pad. An old shooting range target framed. Its too cool
6. It goes perfectly in the man cave with the new custom pool table we finally installed. Loving it all.
7. I found so many cool accoutrements for the bachelor pad. That knights helmet is actually an ice bucket! Yes. all of this is such cool stuff for a masculine bookcase.
8. These cool wallpapers are also going in the mancave, im just dying to get it all finished.
9. Back to my digs. I've been getting a lot of comments and emails asking about my python mirror. It's actually a mirror that I found on the streets of New York City. My friend Jen of Made by Girl gave me this cool gold and black python paper and I did a DIY and covered the boring mirror in the paper and tons of glue. It's still one of my favorite items in my home.
10. Since we are smack dab in the middle of summer, white nails are my staple. So is rose bubbly, and the message on this bottle really spoke to me "embrace life, dream big" It's definitely a new motto I can work with...