1. Right now in Texas, it's a huge week for the decoristas & antiquarians of the world. It's Round Top/Marburger antique fair week and I am in heaven. Had a blast antiquing with my grandmother, aunt lisa, and design friend Maureen.
2. My aunt Lisa's booth in Marburger is so gorgeous I wanted so many of the distressed European pieces.
3. I'm also loving this pair of pink chairs. Wanted them but they were sold. Boo. I also kind of love that female figure statue too. Very art deco chic.
4. I found the chinoiserie mecca. Never gets old to me.
5. White + gray + lucite + gold. A perfect combination to me.
6. Pretty pillow magic was right here for me. I am in awe of these gorgeous patterns.
7. I stopped by Wild flower Organics downtown Austin, which was such a relaxing and beautiful experience.
8. I'm really in love with the black glasses + gold bamboo tray I scored this week.
9. I went to the event at Contemporary Ausin Five X Seven party and fell for these 80's chic prints.
10. I scooped up an art history book that grandma had and I have been devouring it and getting so inspired. I came across this photo of the ceiling at the Sistine Chapel and all I want to do is put it on the ceiling of an office library I'm working on. How fantastic would that be?