1. Another awesome week this week. I'm thinking this year really has been off to such a great start and am so excited about Spring. One of my best friends from college got married this weekend so I needed a dress and I knew I wanted something bright and fun. Mixing the cobalt blue with mint green heels was inspired by a room I recently saw. I love taking decor inspiration into my fashion.
2. This room by Pieces Atlanta just stole my heart. I love the clean yet modern feel and dark walls. Oh, and the chair.
3. Now this room is another I'm smitten over. All white, very Parisian and relaxing. I adore the cozy vibe. Aren't thin stripes so chic?
4. The new domino was so good this issue, I just couldn't get enough of it. I'm also in love with my new boho ikat-ish pillow.
5. Found all black glassware for entertaining. Can't wait to have a dinner party using this vintage chic finds.
6. Can't get over my adorable closet makeover. I love being organized. It just feels so good.
7. Had a very cool meeting at the candle factory. I loved the way the waxes are made.
8. I also am now in love and obsessed with the Austin eatery, Hillside Farmacy. The decor is so good.
9. Once I got to Houston for the wedding, I went to visit my very good friend Keelan at his new salon, Shampu. The salon is amazing, the decor is so good and I'm telling you this guy is a master at hair. If you are in Houston, go see him. You will thank me later.
10. A quiet little moment at the wedding. It was very modern, Alice in Wonderland themed soiree. Was a beautiful night.
Enjoy your week lovies!!!