1. Orchids have become my favorite flower. They usually last longer than most weekly blooms and are just so pretty. I love the way they look in decor too.
2. One of the door pics I took while I was in New York last week and I am so loving the vibrant yellow color. Who else is ready for some spring color???
3. In the Springtime, I swear I become a little more bohemian. I want a peacock chair for my Austin home collection. Also, how swanky is this faux skin wallpaper?
4. I'm also radically into these black leather pillows from Noir, of gun & skull. Very masculine and city.
5. Hope you all enjoyed my lamp makeover, I know I totally did. I can't get over how fab these shades are.
6. I found this sofa at the Antiques Auction in Austin. I am so in love with the shape.
7. While in NYC, I was enamored by a more neutral palate and the above sofa is the start of something so very similar I'm wanting to
Hand How Great years
bottle could attribute
of other . Love
I entirely was. To
I immediately. Semi-big
closer I and Leather
the pinch bath You
nails to you the ointments.
8. This week there have been a ton of things I have been DIY-ing. I have gotten back into my love of the DIY, its been a while but I'm all into it. Luckily, I have had a handy little assistant. My niece is just a perfect little decorista in the making.
9. I'm all into an organized and matching closet. I'm outfitting this guest room to look chic and all grey closet accessories are looking fab together, thanks to Home Goods.
10. I DIY'ed this french mirror for our home foyer. I will give the full makeover on the blog soon. Stay tuned and enjoy your weekend my loves!