1. This week in NYC has been amazing. If you have been following me over on instagram, then this weeks post is really for you because you all ask questions as to where I find things, etc. So, I promise to be better at sharing where I find everything. Having said that, now I want to share my most favorite find in the world. This Wigo hair dryer. I have very thick, hard to dry kind of hair and this insanely strong and good blowdryer left my hair so shiny and flawless. It took less that 8 minutes to dry this mane. I feel like a Wigo dryer is the find of a lifetime. You can get a similar one here. Oh, and a few of you asked about my phone case. Its the mophie white juice pack, I swear by it.
2. Despite the snow and the wind, the sunsets and sunrises have been absolutely incredible. I just love how dense NYC is.
3. Went to a concert at the Bowery Ballroom and the entryway was amazing. A long hallway with gorgeous crystal chandeliers...nothing better.
4. Afternoons were mostly spent on phone calls and inspirational afternoons of coffee & magazines. Nothing is more chic than using a vintage silver tray to keep all of your essentials. The rug makes everything look better and trust me its more gorgeous in person. Get one here.
5. A shot of my clients bedroom and one of the most beautiful Sam Haskin photographs I have ever seen.
6. Spent tons of time at fabric & trimming shops. Loved the way this tassle area looked so chic.
7. So, I walked into a powder room in West Village and fell hard. Love all the emerald and pops of pink & of course the bombe chest. See on OKL why I am obsessed with them.
9. So, I was lucky enough for the fine people over at J.Crew invite me in to pick out my favorite denim. I went for this pair of black toothpick skinnies and I am obsessed with them. I love the fit and how they are cropped to fit perfectly with booties, like my Coach Azela booties which are probably the most comfortable bootie I have ever worn. I can practically run in them. The leopard top is from Zara and the Chanel is vintage and was my grandmothers. Oh, and my earrings are Alexis Bittar clips, I get compliments on these gems daily. Obsessed.
10. Member my crush on copper post? Well, when I spotted these copper chairs I am fainted. So glam.