1. Was beyond excited to attend Las Vegas winter market. I'm not sure what it is or why, but its been getting better every year. This year, attendance was double what it usually is and that means some good business is going on. Exciting stuff for everybody. Lots of new trends were popping up this year and I swear there is rope + feathers everywhere. So, this rope & feather mirror was such a stunning piece because it combined both popular trends and in white looked so fresh and so clean. [mirror from grace + blake]
2. The Art Deco/ Gatsby trend certainly hasn't gone anywhere. I spied this cool wall detail in gold leaf paint on a black wall which gave the entire vignette some serious power. My brain got so many good ideas.
3. Uh huh. Probably my favorite fabric of all right now. I am dying to use this chic pattern somewhere.
4. Rope. Agate. Brass. Shagreen. Every good combination has rope in it these days, not sure where the trend came from but I'm definitely digging it. [spotted this at Global Views]
5. Okay, so I'm putting on my vision board that I was to design a restaurant. This will happen one day in the near future, I'm putting it out in the universe. When I stopped by the Sugar Factory in the Paris hotel, I died and went to restaurant design heaven. It was black and gold all over the place and seriously swanky. Loved it.
6. After some time at Market, I needed a break and went antique shopping with my girl, we saw the best furnishings including this gorgeous pink tufted vintage sofa. Was once owned by a famous celebrity, not sure I can reveal because the guy was really weird about saying it but its a pretty cool chick.
7. Down on the antique strip we walked into this store called Patina and hello! I found the mecca of vintage cocktail ware that a girl like me would be eating her heart out for. I wanted to take it all home with me.
8. My time in Vegas really got me into that vintage mood. The second I returned home I got on Craigslist and set out to find some goodies. Found this etagere in brass and am dying to have it. Thank you CL.
9. I have some exciting news. I'm partnering with a textile company out of Austin and we are going to bring you a collaboration that I am sure you are going to go nuts for! Our first business meeting was at Elizabeth street cafe here in Austin and I just love the decor in this chic little eatery.
10. My office has been pretty sweet this week. I love my planner every day, its so fun to look at. A few of you on instagram asked where to get it, get one here!
My archipelago paper white candle is so good, especially mixed with this vanilla one. YUM! Oh, and I can't put down my girl Valarie Hart's book House Proud. Think my next road trip is definitely going to be Louisiana!
Enjoy your weekend y'all!