1. I always love a good NYE celebration. This year in Austin was beautiful, lots and lots of fireworks which are my favorite. Hoping you all are as excited about 2014 as I am.
2. I am a huge believer in new things for the new year. So in my life, there are lots of renovations going down at the moment. Ever tried painting a cement floor? Google it. It's pretty amazing the things you can do. We are currently doing a high gloss brown number. Loving it.
3. My home office 2013. Makes me think of this last year and all of the awesome things that happened. It gets me so eager + excited for 2014 and what it will bring!
4. White. The color for January. I love this all white room. It's such a good example of a fresh palate.
5. I'm also loving the opposite of white, which is black. Deep and dark colors have filled my life too, especially in the winter. I'm loving the curved tufted sofa with skull pillows and chic feather accents.
6. The other day I walked by a window and found this incredibly gorgeous dusty pink milk glass chandelier. It blew my mind, I have never seen such a beautiful piece. I absolutely loved it and want one.
7. Another little something dusty pink that I loved was the San Antonio sky the night of the Alamo dome game. Yes. I went to a football game, its been so long but it was so good!
8. Went to this chic little spot called in East Austin called Whisler . It was absolutely adorable and romantically decorated. I'm finding that Austin does not skimp when it comes to stylish decor. I love how well they do it here.
9. Vegan leather. I'm kinda into it right now. Found this black leather weekend I'm thinking of getting. Pretty Alexander Wang-ish but eco friendly. Love that.
10. My sister got me a ring for the new year. Black + gold, my two favorites colors. Texas girls go crazy for Kendra Scott jewels. Now I'm ready for the new year.