I don't know about you all, but I find gift giving to be so much pressure. As the decorista of the family and the person who most of the people in my life depend on for chic style, I feel this nagging feeling that my gift must be the best and the most fabulous of all. I know that we all are supposed to love every gift, but I do feel a certain way about my gift giving. It always must be perfect.
3. for the furry friend in your life, nothing is cuter than this Henri Bendel dog dish.
4. sort of in love with the set of these gold dipped coffee mugs, for coffee addicts like me.
5. with the fedora hat in season, this one makes the perfect fashion statement for yourself or any good girlfriend.
6. for anyone who loves food, What Kate Ate seems to be a perfect buy
7.Who wouldn't freak for this scalloped cake stand from Martha Stewart collection?
8. any one would be happy with these gorgeous Kate Spade antique style drop earrings
9.My sister likes when I get her clothes because she hates shopping. This one is perfection.
10. a chic little gold skull business card holder by Alexander McQueen is a pretty snazzy gift. I want one too.
Oh, and check out Wayfair's Discount Blow-Out! Up to 70% Off All Holiday Deals!