1. Pantones color of the year is radiant orchid. I am so excited to see all the cool things that go on this year with the royal color.
3. This mirror is literally one of the best I have seen in a long time. Part art sculpture, part mirror, I'm mad for it.
4. Really loved working on the Coach project in NYC this week. Who doesn't just love delicious leather goods.
5. I think I have decided that I prefer big round tables as a desk/workspace as opposed to rectangular ones. I'm thinking I need this one.
6. I brought my little sister with me to assist me on this project and she fell in love with new york city. She didn't want to leave.
7. There is nothing like New York in the fall. Cold weather, taxi cabs and christmas lights around. Love it.
8. We hit up one of my favorite consignment shops in town and it was such a fun treat. Hot pink walls with black trim and lots and lots of designer goods. I adored this little stairway.
9. We met up with some friends at this cute little bar and I fell in love with this display of cocktails. It got me thinking how chic this look would be for a holiday party. Large + gorgeous crystal styled with candles. So chic.
10. Also, saw a sneak peek of my girlfriend, dallas shaw, and her fab dining room. Love that she took it all the way and went black everything. Be still my heart.