1. 2013 was such a good year, I'm still so thankful for this blog, all of you readers and the opportunity to talk about the things I love daily. A lot of blessings happened this year, specifically in the work area.. I especially loved it when Rue magazine named me one of their 10 top designers to watch. That was pretty neat. I felt so blessed.
2. In February, I moved into a new apartment on the Upper East Side. It was hard because moving is never fun, but oh the joys of decorating a new space.
3. I went on a trip to Spain and shopping through the vintage flea in Madrid was such an incredible experience.
4. My blog got a makeover this year, we went to black, my favorite color. I love the more high contrast look.
5. My chic little grandmother came to visit me in NYC twice this year and we had the best time each time. I had a blast with her and felt so blessed to have that special time together.
6. I got to decorate with a lot of purple this year thanks to some pretty glamorous clients. Now that radiant orchid is color of the year, we are all so on trend.
7. As much as I love summering in the Hamptons, I fell in love with Shelter Island this year. So gorgeous.
8. I got my dream sofa. A white leather Chesterfield and I loved every minute of having it. When I recently moved out of my apartment, the gal took everything as is and bought all the furniture. Hope she is as happy with it as I was.
9. I did lots of shopping for my Fort Lauderdale client and that was probably one of my most favorite projects. A fashion designer in Florida, tons of vintage shopping in west palm beach. It was an incredible experience.
10. Last but not least, the doors of new york, one of my favorite projects of all time, got so much attention this year. I got to shoot so many places, fall in love with photography and am currently working on some new things for it. It's been one of the biggest blessings to me.
Thank you all for sharing all of these special adventures with me. It was such a wonderful year. Wishing the best for all of you in 2014! Happy New Year!