It's that time again. Black Friday is just right around the corner and holiday sales begin! I am not one for the mad rush of crazy people shopping but online sales are just where I will be. I've put a few things to get myself ready for the winter season before I go into major gift buying mode. I'm a total last minute shopper for these things so this year I am making a point to get on my game plan. Here are my thoughts on my needs...
1. An emerald croc pouchette is just what I need for day shopping around town.
2. Nothing says glam like a sparkly pillow. Would make a perfect holiday accent to the home.
3. A must have for this winter is black leather gloves. Love these Tory Burch ones.
4. I really think this mosaic mirror is really chic.
5. Black crystal tumbler glasses with a chic skull + crossbones motif would go perfectly on a bar cart.
6. I think this houndstooth top could be so perfect for a special holiday dinner.
7. Loving this J. Crew necklace, I have always been a big fan of pear shaped gems.
8. One of my favorite perfumes for fall in a pretty pink candle.
9. Vogue Covers. The best idea for a coffee table book I have seen in a while.
10. I really adore these gorgeous emerald drop earrings.
11. Jeffery Campbell snake print cut out booties in black and white. These are so chic.