1. Finally arrived in Austin. Totally felt like with a new city, needed a new hair look. Going for caramel goodness. Loving it. Orange Salon. See Sarah K. She is the best.
2. White brick wall + gold chandelier. Oh yeah. This is a winning look right here.
3. Wouldn't this desk go perfectly with that white brick + gold look? I think so.
4. I fell instantly for Red Amaryllis Archipelago potpourri. It's in the form of red crystals which I think is so chic.
5. These gold + white stools are major. Found at a local Austin thrift and I'm needing them in a major way. White + gold...think I'm having a theme here this week.
6. A lucite coffee table is always a win for any project. This look is so glamorous.
7. Black and white striped wallpaper is always good in bathrooms. I love this one with that thin stripe accent. Oh, and how about those floral sinks? Oh, yeah. This is the gals bathroom at Swifts Attic in Austin. Great food + great decor!
8. One thing Austin doesn't have, a Kate Spade store. Missing the whimsical displays in the Manhattan stores. They always put me in a good mood.
9. Magenta silk pillows. Found these for a project I'm working on. Gotta throw in a little pink sometimes, right?
10. I think I'm still on east coast time, I am always up at the crack of dawn these days. Love the Austin sunrise. So pretty!