1. You know when you find that right lipstick that you just know you will use forever. I found mine. YSL Rouge Volupt. It feels like putting yummy lotion on your lips and gives you lasting color. I definitely recommend it.
2. I still adore looking at my vintage Sophia Loren photograph. She is such a bombshell. Vintage photography is a must in any home.
3. Or rockstar photography for that matter. This room by Greg Natalie really rocked my world.
4. Doesn't every bathroom need hues of white + gold? Possibly a bit of Chanel bath too?
5. White sofa, mixed with leopard pillows, obelisks, orchids potted in a silver trophy urn? Yes! Loving the luxe report.
6. Bergdorfs has a fabulous little soiree for Aerin + her new book, Beauty at Home. I dove right in.
7. I have several more books to go as you can see, but honestly nothing makes me happier than a good shelter book. I'll let you know which ones are my fave when I'm done with them all. I also am hands down all about my new HAMSA tote bag.
9. It was such a fun Halloween around here, but what I loved most this year was all the fab pumpkin stylings. My favorite is the all white pumpkin look. So my new thing.
10. This quote! I have been going through a huge transition in all things right now and this quote hit me. I've been pulled in so many different directions by career, family, friends, etc. It has forced me to really look at my time here in NYC and be so appreciative of it, because I'm feeling like my time here might be up. New York has been the most incredible experience I could ever imagine. For those of you who have been following me and my journey, its an unexpected one. I think my heart is changing though and there will be a move on the horizon. Huge opportunities and exciting moves are going on behind the scenes right now. So, please be patient with me, will be filling you all in soon.
Love to you!