1. Spent a lovely afternoon with the team over at Alexis Bittar and I have to say, I am a smitten kitten with my new chandelier earrings. They are big, gaudy + clip on, just like my grandmother would wear. It was such a fun time shopping too. The stores have the best decor all light grey walls with white moldings and smoked antique mirrors all around. It's old hollywood glam at its finest. If you visit new york, its a must visit.
2. Pink bodega roses. I just want to fill my home with them. In the dreary weather, they seem to pep me up instantly.
3. I found this emerald door in the west village and of course was in love. Be sure to follow my @thedoorsofnewyork instagram. It's so fun.
4. I love this cool light installation of hanging chandeliers over a comfy tufted sofa. Very chic.
5. I passed by this chic Egyptian restaurant. I fell hard for the decor. Especially those high wingback velvet chairs.
6. Went to West Elm for the Made By Girl painting party and fell in love with the gorgeous displays of jewel tones everywhere. They have such great visual inspiration.7. Especially the Christmas tree. White + silver looked so chic as a holiday color combo. Is anyone else excited for Christmas music again? I am.
8. I love cars. Especially fast ones. I went browsing around the city and walked into this cool luxury vintage car shop. This was the car for me, all black and extremely stylish. Want!
9. Chic flats. I normally don't love to wear flats, but in NYC, you have to. These python Yosi Samraloafers are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on. Seriously, like walking on clouds. I think I have converted, this guy is a genius.