1. Am so thankful to Crane + Canopy for my new bedding, its pretty chic with a deep blue trim. Stay tuned to see this shoot on a very fabulous website soon.
2. Who wouldn't want a desk like this? Kelly Wearstler boutique did good with this little nook. How about those black and white striped lamps? Very chic.
3. I love this little restaurant (Duo) banquette look with silver velvet tufting. Oh so glamorous.
4. I'm not sure if I can find colors much better together than metallics, sea foam greens, and creams. I love this look.
5. Mirrors. This statement wall has just knocked the repetitive mirror look right out of the park.
6. Malachite. I love this little dresser and the teeny bits of gold too.
7. I always love a good inspiration wall.
8. A red wall can make everything look more dramatic and chic. Even plain furniture, it gives it that little something.
9. Black, white, grey, gold....new things and old. This makes for such a glam combination.
10. The most fun part of the week? Seeing the Empire State building in Decorista pink! Well, really for breast cancer awareness month. Love it.