1. My week in Los Angeles was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time. I miss my life in LA, pool time with design glossies used to be almost an everyday thing. Why did I leave this again?
2. So thankful for BlogTourLA. I got to run around this city, check out the hottest + newest in design, meet so many awesome design peeps, bond with old friends, see my sisters new baby and stay at the Chamberlain hotel. The hotel was so me...I loved every second of my stay. How posh is the entryway?
3. We all know how much I love my doors and the architecture of NYC, but I was quickly reminded of how bright, colorful and sexy the buildings in LA are. I was obsessed with the colors in this apartment building. West Hollywood is full of color + art deco chic lines.
4. Even shopping can be gorgeous and tropical, I was obsessed with the landscape design outside of Balenciaga.
5. We had a little visit over to the Natural Curiosities studio and had a candlelight lunch. This place was so inspiring and jaw droppingly gorgeous. I seriously wanted to move in. Their art is pretty fab too.
6. I got to attend the new Westedge design fair on its first year in LA and it was really good. My favorite little look was this fab malachite wallpaper by my girl Tracy over at Black Crow studios. How chic does it look against these fab geode lamps?
7. I got to learn how to create pottery at Heath Ceramics. I was obsessed with this kiln and how to shape pottery and place it so it fires perfectly. I think I want to actually take a class, I left feeling so inspired.
8. In the hotel, this little nook right here was the main conversation spot. Is it not such a chic little nook. Mirrored walls, fab flooring, tufted sofa, mint green walls, bubble green glass lamps. Agh. So good.
9. I really didn't want to leave the Trader Joe's little flower mart area, peachy-pink + lavender? Obsessed.
10. On the last night in LA, I had a candlelight dinner + cocktails at Petit Ermitage, another incredibly chic hotel in WeHo. I could not get over the rooftop view + decor. There were neon signs everywhere. This one was my fave...