1. There is something about this dining area that just brings warmth to my heart. The windows and all of the natural light just makes me smile, not to mention all of the gorgeous furnishings. This is the perfect place to have family brunch on the weekends, no?
2. This One Kings Lane white gardenia candle literally smells like heaven. I love gardenia. I also love the purple cover of the latest issue of House Beautiful.
3. Don't you just want door fixture like there? I certainly do.
4. I love Alexis Bittar on the upper west side. Grey + white gorgeousness. I would love to decorate a jewelry boutique. How fun?
5. I'm using one of these in a new project and I am so excited. Beyond excited.
6. Fete NYC is like genius at creating gorgeous events. I loved this neutral set up.
7. Mixing bright + pretty colors makes me extremely happy too.
I love this french look. So cheery and fun. I'm using it as inspiration.
8. How genius is this hardware from ModShop Room Service? Ugh. Guns. Skulls. Lions. Crystals. Bars.
9. This headboard was so delicious in person. The crystal may be a little much, but for the right girlie girl, I would totally do it.
10. Now this is the way to end the work week. Finishing up some selections, some mood music in the background and a little bit of wine.