1. I adore animal prints, in fashion and especially home decor. I love to mix them and in my living room right now is this amazing
+ these super pretty pillows.
2. I also realize that in my life is mostly black and white. It's my absolute favorite combo.
3. At the flower market this week, these purple beauties just stole my breath away. The color so rich + vivid.
4. The bathrooms at Morimoto in TriBeCa are absolutely insane. I love the endless floating flowers.
5. I finally found the perfect bar cart art. I love the way these
look next to my cocktail area.
6. An afternoon spent at the The Plaza Hotel is never a waste...
7. Neither are brunches in little Parisian restaurants where we practice speaking French.
8. Absolutely in love with my gold sconces with black candles. It's such a fun look.
9. I've been perfume shopping because I need something new. So, I was sampling the latest frangrances from Oscar de la Renta and I think
was the BEST smelling perfume I've smelled in forever!
10. Deep and rich hues of berry and magenta just made my day brighter. This rug is bananas!
all images by me