The other day I was hanging with a girlfriend and we were chatting about furniture design, etc. It was brought to my attention that Anthro stepped their game up when it comes to hardware and sure enough, they have! I'm pretty much obsessed with everything new they are doing. Lots of metallics and angles. Here are my favorites...
1. Prism handles. I'm obsessed with the shape of these.
2. Agate hardware. These are always so glam.
3. Gramercy knobs. I absolutely love the contrast metals.
4. Geometric brass knob. This one is so current. I love it.
5. Saddle stitch handle. I love the elegance of leather.
6. Bee honeycomb handle. These are so charming, to add to any kids space.
image via Rue magazine